Monday, June 22, 2009

Remembering Kayda







June 23, 2009 is the 9th anniversary of Kayda's death. Here are some pictures of her on her 6th Birthday and one of her playing with a toy she got for Christmas when she was 6.
I still miss my girl. And, this anniversary is made more poignant after having just lost Trevor 6 months ago. Today I was out looking for something in memory of Kayda. I usually get an angel bear but am having trouble finding them lately. But, I went in to a card store and found this statue of a boy and girl angel sitting on a bench holding hands. The boy is pointing something out to the girl. I started to cry when I saw it but knew I had to get it. I've put it on the case that has the mould of Trevor's and my hands. It's so beautiful. I can just picture them sitting and talking together.



2 comments:

  1. Kayda and Trevor are definitely sitting and talking together...talking about what a wonderful mother you were to the both of them, and planning the day that you'll all be together again!
    Much love, today, as you remember Kayda...and always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful girl - I love the glint in her eye as she sucks that new toy!

    Tia

    ReplyDelete