Monday, February 2, 2009

We survived today

Well, with the help of friends I made it through Trevor's bd. 4 of the people who were closest to Trevor came over. We had a really nice time visiting together. I gave each person a gift "from" Trevor. I gave them each something of his from our trip to Disney World in Sept. Noone cried.

I also learned some more about the young man I might be getting. He sounds intrigueing. He apparently has a fixation on food. He'll fit in just fine with one of my cats. The cat has figured out how to open the kitchen cupboards so I'm sure this young man will make good use of this skill-except once I put everything up on the top shelves. I know I'm crazy but I quite enjoy having someone who can get into things. I'll just have to keep him busy enough that he doesn't get bored.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a memorable time yesterday.
    Does this young man walk? Sounds like you may be very busy.

    ReplyDelete